Endpoint detection and response (EDR) tools are built to supplement endpoint security with increased detection, investigation, and response capabilities. However, the hype surrounding EDR tools can make it difficult to understand how exactly they can be used and why they are needed. Making matters worse, today’s EDR solutions often struggle to provide value for many organizations as they can be difficult to use, lack sufficient protection capabilities, and are resource intensive.
Sophos Intercept X Advanced with EDR integrates intelligent EDR with the industry’s top-rated endpoint protection in a single solution, making it the easiest way for organizations to answer the tough questions about security incidents. Here are some additional reasons to consider an EDR solution.
Top 5 Reasons You Need EDR
- Confidently report on your security posture at any given moment.
- Detect attacks that have gone unnoticed.
- Respond faster to potential incidents.
- Add expertise without adding headcount.
- Understand how an attack happened and how to stop it from happening again.